Minden City Council Meeting Set for Today
Written by Mark Chreene on June 1, 2020
Pending a quorum, the Minden City Council is scheduled to hold it’s monthly meeting at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, June 1st in the Council Chambers at City Hall. All Covid-19 protocol for the city will be followed.
Highlights on the agenda include:
- Appointing Interim Council Representative for District A
- Election of a Mayor Pro Tempore
- Police Department and Fire Department Hires
- Minden Main Street Board Appointment.
- Adopt Resolution for Signatory Power.
- Adopt Resolution Ordering a Special Election to elect Council Representative for District A.
- Awarding of Bid 1-20, Rehabilitation of Runway 1/19, Airport Improvement Program.
- Awarding of Bid 2-20. Airfield Lighting Improvements, Airport Improvement Program.
- Awarding of Bid 3-20, 2020 Road Overlay Project, which includes portions of Horton Street, Pine Street, and Fincher Road.
The complete agenda can be seen here.