Minden City Council Meeting Set for Today
Written by Mark Chreene on June 1, 2020
Pending a quorum, the Minden City Council is scheduled to hold it’s monthly meeting at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, June 1st in the Council Chambers at City Hall. All Covid-19 protocol for the city will be followed.
Highlights on the agenda include:
- Appointing Interim Council Representative for District A
- Election of a Mayor Pro Tempore
- Police Department and Fire Department Hires
- Minden Main Street Board Appointment.
- Adopt Resolution for Signatory Power.
- Adopt Resolution Ordering a Special Election to elect Council Representative for District A.
- Awarding of Bid 1-20, Rehabilitation of Runway 1/19, Airport Improvement Program.
- Awarding of Bid 2-20. Airfield Lighting Improvements, Airport Improvement Program.
- Awarding of Bid 3-20, 2020 Road Overlay Project, which includes portions of Horton Street, Pine Street, and Fincher Road.
The complete agenda can be seen here.
Tagged as City Council City of Minden Public Meetings