Disclaimer: We are providing this list as a courtesy from multiple sources. We are checking in on several Facebook pages including local Sheriff’s Offices and Police Juries, as well as the Louisiana DOTD website. Each entry is dated and the source is given. To check for an update on any road, please visit the original source.
- Water across the road and a partial wash-out on Black Lake Bottom Rd. (via WPSO Facebook 4/13/19)
- Foreman Rd., just west of Hanson Dr. in Doyline is temporarily closed due to water over the road (via WPSO Facebook 4/13/19)
- Stuckey Rd. near the railroad tracks in Dubberly is temporarily closed due to water over the road (via WPSO Facebook 4/13/19)
- Hwy 164 between Hwy 371 in Sibley and Hwy 163 in Doyline (via LA DOTD 4/11/19) Still Closed 4/13/19
- Hwy 160 and Hwy 3008 (via LA DOTD 4/9/19) BACK OPEN
- Hwy 157 near Mimosa Lane (via WPSO Facebook 4/8/19)