Louisiana Tech Announces Spring 2023 Honor Roll
Written by Mark Chreene on June 1, 2023
Louisiana Tech University has announced the names of students on its Spring Quarter 2023 President’s and Dean’s honor lists.
Students whose names are followed by an asterisk earned recognition as members of the president’s honor list. That distinction signifies achievement of at least a 3.8 academic grade point average on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher), with no grade lower than a B.
To be eligible for the dean’s honor lists, a student is required to earn at least a 3.5 academic grade point average with no grade lower than a C on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher).
Courses yielding satisfactory/failure grades and courses audited do not count toward eligibility for either recognition. Only undergraduates with no incomplete grades are eligible to make either list.
Webster Parish Students on the list include:
- Dubberly: Logan Matthew Bailey*, Whitman B. McGee*, Julie A. Ortega*
- Heflin: Charles Jacob Gray*
- Minden: Lauren E. Adams, James Carter Barnett*, Allison M. Brittian*, Lauren Cheatham, Parker Davis Cupples, Carson Jack Fields, Molly Fowler*, Walker Hagen Gray, Jacob Lee Hanson, Connor Jacob Heard*, Keona Tamia Jackson, Ethan Jeffus, Mary Evelyn King*, Maddox Peyton Lee*, Christian Lee Marsh, Alyssa Clair Martin*, William Scott Martin, Zachary Allen McIntyre, Jackson McKinney, David Phillip Nida*, Cooper Parks, Mallory C. Pesnell*, Emma Claire Pitman, Madison Grace Pye*, Haley Amber Raburn*, Emily N. Ramie*, Elisa Rayne West*, Rebecca Lynn White
- Sarepta: Kody Grant Herrick*, Brianna J. Lewis, Meagan Sydney Maxwell*, Abram Cohen Otwell*
- Sibley: William Ryan Kendrick*, Maya Faith Merritt*, Caroline Elizabeth Perry*, Jinny P. Schober*
- Springhill: Lyndie P. Green*, James Arthur Hardaway, Anna Eliot Orr*, William P. Smith*