Louisiana Tech Announces Fall Honors
Written by Mark Chreene on December 1, 2020
Louisiana Tech University has announced the names of students on its fall quarter president’s and dean’s honor lists.
Students whose names are followed by an asterisk earned recognition as members of the president’s honor list. That distinction signifies achievement of at least a 3.8 academic grade point average on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher), with no grade lower than a B.
To be eligible for the dean’s honor lists, a student is required to earn at least a 3.5 academic grade point average with no grade lower than a C on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher).
Courses yielding satisfactory/failure grades and courses audited do not count toward eligibility for either recognition. Only undergraduates with no incomplete grades are eligible to make either list.
- Doyline: Bridget Aryn Morris
- Dubberly: Mary Alexis Fish*, Julie A. Ortega*
- Heflin: Brooke Walker, Harlie Alexis Walker
- Minden: Lauren E. Adams*, Brielle Roxanne Bordelon*, Jacie Danielle Brent*, Lydia Abigail Butts*, William David Butts*, Faith Anne Earnhardt*, Kelsey E. Gilliam, Haley Marie Gray, Jacob O. Guthrie*, Daniel R. Hamm, Jatavion Jermaine Jackson, Ethan Jeffus, Alyssa Clair Martin*, William Scott Martin Jr., Zachary Allen McIntyre*, John Daniel Miller, Nicholas Lindsay Mourad, Miranda Grace Pickard, Jacob Erin Powell, Madison Grace Pye*, Craig A. Rice Jr., Carmen Alexandra Williams*
- Sarepta: Courtney Grace Brown*, Tyler Davis, Caroline Marie Franklin*, Aaron Louis Fuller, Zachary D. Harper, Dawson A. Markham*, Randi Paige Markham*, Ashley Nichole Morgan*, Anna Grace Neal, Abigail Otwell
- Shongaloo: Allison Grace Treece*
- Sibley: Peyton Ryan Page*, Jinny P. Schober*, Jaykob Stewart*
- Springhill: Chloe Burns, Audrey Anne Hardaway*