WPPJ Meeting Wrap-Up: March 2020
Written by Mark Chreene on March 4, 2020
It was a very light meeting at Tuesday’s meeting of the Webster Parish Police Jury. Prior to the regular meeting, the Jury held a public hearing to hear comments on the proposed Revocation of Wren Road and Nitro Chip Road. Having no comments the Jury moved to the regular meeting with a light agenda.
On the agenda, the Jury approved:
- The abandonment of Wren Road (945 feet from Tommy Ray Wren property line to the end)
- The abandonment of Nitro Chip Road (end to end)
- Approved Recreational Funding in amount of $300 to District 11-Town of Sibley for annual clean up day
- Approved request for qualifications for Webster Parish Landfill lease
- Approved advertising for Request for Qualifications for FEMA Road Work
The next regular scheduled meeting for the Webster Parish Police Jury is set for Tuesday, April 7th.